New Blog Name, Who This?



"Hey There, Andy!" is dead--long live "Hey There, Andy!"

When I began this blog years ago, it was to be a web archive for my Batteries Not Included column that appeared in The Loafer. At the time I called it "Hey There, Andy!" as I just liked how it sounded and wanted to get things up and running as quickly as possible. But since then things changed, the web presence for my column got better, I got busy with other things, my dad got sick, and I started to refer to the hub as all things I do as "Andyland, USA." 

So it came time to do something about "Hey There, Andy!" Frankly, the name didn't serve me anymore. So, folks, stay with me as I introduce the new coat-o-paint on the place, and dub this Andyland, USA! You'll see a lot more of my usual shenanigans here in the future. I just hope you'll continue to support me on this crazy ride of putting the words together.

Hugs and kisses,

Your Humble Mayor,
Andy 

PS: drawing of myself and Jon Hamm having the best day ever in Gatlinburg, TN was done by the amazingly talented Daniel Leach, find his work at Snipe Hunt Media.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mr. Thompson, Thanksgiving, and Her

The Strangest Movie I've Ever Seen

Blood Cold Mysteries